Monday, April 9, 2012

New Born Brother


For about 3 weeks, Ron has been coming to youth group. He is a senior in high school who comes from a Catholic background. The first time he came, Steve, a youth leader had the opportunity to share the Gospel with him. Ever since he came, he has been asking questions and thinking through the Gospel. I am humbled to share that this past weekend, Ron began a relationship with God. He needed encouragement and direction because he was going back to a non-Christian home. Everyone gathered around him and prayed for him. All this happened while I was visiting the Freeman family in ME. I am so excited to be back at Westport this weekend and see my new born brother in the faith! What a privilege God has given us to live every day for His glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment